- 1. Who Is a Satsangi?
- 2. Why We Do, What We Do?
- 3. Keep Your Gaze Fixed - Sant Tulsi Sahib
- 4. Aim of Sant Mat
- 5. Teachings of the Saints
- 6. Connect to the Divine Melody
- 7. Does the Lord Need Our Love?
- 8. Die To Live
- 9. Why Are We waiting?
- 10. The Will of God
- 11. Love
- 12. Every Breath Is Parshad
- 13. Why Do You Drink Water? Soami Ji
- 14. Worry
- 15. Longing
- 16. Poems of Rumi
- 17. Go Through Life With Understanding - Soami Ji
- 18. Love and Devotion
- 19. Excuses for Not Meditating
- 20. A Good Part of Your life - Soami Ji
- 21. Withdraw Your Attention From the Outside World
- 22. Characteristics of a Satsangi
- 23. Grace of the Divine
- 24. There Are No Failures in Sant Mat
- 25. Take Refuge in the Master - Soami Ji
- 26. Listening to the Divine Melody
- 27. The Game of Love
- 28. Tulsi Sahib's Poems to Sheikh Taqi
- 29. Does God Exist?
- 30. A True Friend
- 31. Human Form Is Top of the Creation
- 32. Happiness
When listening here: We play the discourses continuously, highlighting in yellow what's playing so you know where you are. If you exit the website, when you return and click the Play button, the audio player will automatically start where you left off.
To download discourses: Right click the playing audio to save it to your device.
Please do not post these copyright protected recordings on social media. They are offered only for your own personal use.