Let’s do some investment research. When a soul comes into this world, an account has already been opened in its name with the Bank of Karma. This investment account is referred to as a Karmic Account. Saving there is not a good deal.
The terms of our investment are:
* 0% interest on all transactions in the account – we will get back only what we put in.
* Overdraft instantly available, get money now – pay later.
* No age limit, no references required, and no credit check – after all, we’ve been banking here since the beginning of creation.
* There is one statement per lifetime – issued at death, paid in full.
* The bank’s motto: “The only return we guarantee will be yours.”
We need to open a much different type of account if we want to achieve truly remarkable investment results. Obtaining such an account is very difficult because we cannot find it or choose it ourselves – it chooses us! As with all accounts, this one has certain conditions that we must fulfil. To open this account and achieve the desired investment results, we need to find an expert financier and follow his advice, including to:
- Eat a lacto-vegetarian diet.
- Abstain from tobacco and all intoxicants, including alcohol and recreational drugs.
- Live a clean, moral life, supporting oneself by honest means.
- Meditate for at least two and one-half hours daily. Because this is a long-term (lifelong) high-interest account, it requires that we make regular payments of time and attention every day for the rest of our life.
If we commit to these basic principles, the expert financier promises the following:
* He will transfer our existing account with the Bank of Karma to the new account so that all settlements, whether debits or credits, are paid in full within the shortest possible time.
* He will enrol us in the greatest of investment programmes ever devised: simran, dhyan, and bhajan.
* Whatever we invest, he will multiply from his inexhaustible wealth.
It is at the benefactor’s discretion how he manages the account. He will decide how much of our wealth will be available to us in our lifetime – if at all. However, he guarantees on our behalf to keep it safe for us at the time of death.
How do we invest in this account? By following the Masters’ teachings and integrating them into our very being and, most importantly, by focusing our attention within and attaching it to the Audible Life Stream, the Shabd or Nam. This is a direct connection the Lord has kept within every one of us. It has always been within us since time immemorial, and yet we are ignorant of it. To help attach us to it, the Master tells us in which direction to point our lives and how to set our spiritual compass. He encourages us to look at the priorities we have in life and asks that we consider whether our actions reflect those lofty goals.
By following the Master’s advice, we achieve investment returns that are literally out of this world.